- These Terms & Conditions form the entire contract between Above
All Images and the User of images supplied through the Above All Images website.
- This Contract is governed by English law.
- Payment of a fee to Above All Images acknowledges understanding and
acceptance of all Terms and Conditions as published on this site.
- It is the User’s responsibility to satisfy himself that an image is
suitable for his purposes by utilising the free download of
low-resolution images. No refund will be made following the download of high resolution paid images.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
- Use of this site constitutes the User’s acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions which take effect when the User first uses this site.
- The copyright of all images on this site is owned by Above All Images and is protected under international copyright law.
- The User is licensed to utilise the image selected strictly within
the usage category detailed on the order which is completed prior to
download. Any deviation from this declaration should be notified to
Above All Images immediately and the appropriate fee paid. Failure to
notify and pay appropriate fees and subsequent publication of the image in any medium other than that stipulated in the original declaration constitutes a breach of both copyright and contract and will be rigorously pursued accordingly.
- All images used must be credited to www.aboveallimages.co.uk
- Reproduction rights granted are personal to the User and may not be
assigned or licensed or transferred in any way whatsoever in whole or in
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site
or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or
service without the prior written permission of Above All Images.
- The User is not permitted to copy, reproduce, publish or store any
image, by any means, for re-sale or transmission to, for and/or by a
- No image on this website is within the public domain.
- Users indemnify Above All Images against any action brought about by
the improper use of images from this site or where any use of an image
has caused offence, misrepresentation or wrongful association.
Usage, Pricing and Payment
- Purchased images may be reproduced in any audio visual medium and up to a size of A4 in any printed medium. For larger sizes please contact
Above All Images.
- All images are purchased for a one-off fee. One-off includes
multiple use in any one application, eg one book title in all editions,
languages and reprints in any quantity, but excludes uses across several
media or other applications/titles within the same medium. Please refer
to Above All Images by using the Contact Link if the User needs further
clarification as to usage.
- Invoices to the User are payable in full in accordance with the
terms set out on the invoice, and standard payment terms for Above All
Images are 30 days.
- Above All Images reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the current rate under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- In the event that the download of a purchased image fails, the User should contact Above All Images so that the image can be made available in a satisfactory and appropriate manner.
Personal Contact Details
- Above All Images will use the User’s contact details (name, job title, telephone and fax numbers, email and postal addresses) to provide any services required by the User and also to tell the User about important changes to the site. These details will be used by Above All Images to provide the User with information about other services and products.
- To Alter Personal Details
If the User’s contact details change, the User can alter the details held by sending an email notification to [email protected]
- Access To Data
The User has the right to be told what personal information is held on our databases. The User should contact us on: 01353 649998
State full name, address and telephone number for verification.
- Information Sharing
Above All Images does NOT share personal information with third parties.
- Though Above All Images makes every effort to preserve User privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on our Company.
- We take every precaution to protect our Users’ information.
- Above All Images information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- This website contains links to other sites. Above All Images accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyptertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for the user’s convenience on an as is basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Please be aware that Above All Images is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.